Code Lists for Diabetes and Infections Study
datasetposted on 2023-01-20, 14:55 authored by Iain CareyIain Carey, Elizabeth LimbElizabeth Limb
Excel workbook containing code listings for Diabetes and Infection study.
It consists of the following datasheets
- Read and SNOMED CT codes for a diagnosis of pre-diabetes
- Read and SNOMED CT Codes for a test result indicative of pre-diabetes
- Read and SNOMED CT codes for a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes
- Read and SNOMED CT codes for a diagnosis of type 1 diabetes
- Read and SNOMED CT codes for a non-specific diagnosis of diabetes
- Read and SNOMED CT codes for primary care infections
- ICD-10 Codes for hospital infections
This study is funded by the National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR) - Research for Patient Benefit Programme (NIHR202213) and supported by the NIHR Applied Research Collaboration South London (NIHR ARC South London) at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
- Population Health